Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Beginning..siiiiiick

So on a whim I started a blog, not sure why, but it looks fun and every now and then there's stuff that comes up in my experiences and in my thoughts that I am selfish enough to think should be shared with the world haha...ipso facto...blog. That being said, I am not really sure when I will post, but i am guessing every 5 or 7 days there will be larger stories and in between shorter bits of random thought.
A few things to understand about me: I have a dry/sarcastic/rude sense of humor. So this means every now and then I will curse and/or have other vulgar language...fuck...ass... Also, I am an english major, but perfect grammar is clearly far beyond my current reach. I am super relaxed, and sympathetic and emotional would probably be the worst words that could be used to describe me. I am easy going and find humor in most of life's everyday experiences, and this humor will be gladly shared. I'm going to go eat steak...take it easy, I will post again soon...

No comments: